Partnerbeat, Inc. (“Partnerbeat”, “we” and “us”) respects your privacy. We offer services that enable you to receive certain relationship management services so you can engage in certain ongoing business relationships (“Business Relationships”), and other business services.
Partnerbeat obtains Personal Data about you from various sources to provide our Services and to manage our Sites. “You” may be a visitor to one of our websites, a user of one or more of our Services (“User” or “Partnerbeat User”), or a customer or partner of a User (“Customer”).
2. Personal Data We Collect
a. Personal Data that we collect about you.Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites and Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data directly or through a third party source or integration (“Indirect Source”). In particular:
- When you register for a Partnerbeat account we may collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials directly or may retrieve these details from an Indirect Source.
- When you register for a Partnerbeat account through your Google account, we will gain access to Personal Data through Google such as emails and meetings. Partnerbeat's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we may collect your full name, work email, country, and anything else you tell us about your project, needs and timeline.
- When you respond to Partnerbeat emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call Partnerbeat. If you contact us by phone as a Partnerbeat User, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
- If you are a Partnerbeat User, you may provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. As part of your business relationship with us, we may also receive financial and personal information about you associated with you and your organization.
- If you are a Customer of a Partnerbeat User, when you create an Account, you become a Partnerbeat User. When we conduct data monitoring, detect activities or provide such services to our Users, we will receive Personal Data from you (and your device) and about you through our Service and from your Business Relationships with other Partnerbeat Users. Our data monitoring, and activities detection may collect Personal Data about you or your Business Relationships and other Partnerbeat Users and use technology to help us assess alerts to notify to you or your Business Relationships and to other Partnerbeat Users. You may also choose to submit information to us via other methods, including: (i) in response to marketing or other communications, (ii) through social media or online forums, (iii) through participation in an offer, program or promotion, (iv) in connection with an actual or potential business relationship with us, or (v) by giving us your business card or contact details at trade shows or other events.
b. Information that we collect automatically on our Sites.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
We may also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We may use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze Your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
3. How We Use Personal Data
a. Our products and services.
We ensure that our use of your Personal Data is compliant with applicable law. We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our Users, to flag events related to your business relationships, and to pursue our legitimate business interests.
b. Marketing and events-related communications.
We may send you email marketing communications about Partnerbeat products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law. For example, when we collect your business contact details through our participation at trade shows or other events, we may use the information to follow-up with you regarding an event, send you information that you have requested on our products and services and, with your permission, include you on our marketing information campaigns.
4. How We Disclose Personal Data.
Partnerbeat does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
a. Service providers. We may share Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We may have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services.
b. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We will require such service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf.
c. Business partners. We share Personal Data with third party business partners when this is necessary to provide our Services to our Users. Examples of third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are professional services firms that we partner with to deliver our Service.
f. Compliance and harm prevention. We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of Partnerbeat, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
5. Your Rights and Choices.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
a. Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails or email our support team directly. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our Services.
b. How you can see or change your account Personal Data. If You would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that You have previously disclosed to us, You may do so by signing in to your Partnerbeat account or by contacting us.
c. Your data protection rights. Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
- The right to request confirmation of whether Partnerbeat processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data;The right to request that Partnerbeat rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- The right to request that Partnerbeat erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law;
- The right to request that Partnerbeat restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as while Partnerbeat considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that Partnerbeat make an update to your Personal Data); and
- The right to request that we export to another company, where technically feasible, your Personal Data that we hold in order to provide Services to you.
Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
d. Process for exercising data protection rights. In order to exercise your data protection rights, you may contact Partnerbeat through instructions on our Sites. We take each request seriously. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your Personal Data. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country.
For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. If we no longer need to process Personal Data about you in order to provide our Services or our Sites, we will not maintain, acquire or process additional information in order to identify you for the purpose of responding to your request.If you are a Customer of a Partnerbeat User, please direct your requests directly to the User.
6. Security and Retention.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Your Personal Data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
We retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you. We retain Personal Data after we cease providing Services directly or indirectly to you, even if you close your Partnerbeat account. We also retain Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, and where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
7. Use by Minors.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
9. Links To Other Websites.
The Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites or Technologies. These websites and Technologies may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. If any linked website or Technology is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use of the website or Technology or the privacy practices of the operator of the website or Technology.